Admissions are open for B.Ed. Regular Course for the session 2018-20. The interested candidates may apply for the said course for G.B. College of education, Rohtak by clicking on the link http://crsu.ac.in/
NCTE has allocated two units of 100 students of B.Ed. to college. There is one unit (50 students) under Aided and one unit (50 students) under SFS. There are four sections (classes) in all, 2 sections of B.Ed. 1st Year and 2 sections of B.Ed. 2nd Year.
Standards for Secondary Teacher Education Programme/B.Ed.
• The secondary teacher education programme, commonly known as B.Ed., is meant for preparing teachers for secondary/senior secondary schools.
Duration and Intake
• The B.Ed. programme is a regular course of two-year duration.
• College has two units of 100 students approved by NCTE.
. One unit of 50 students under Aided Scheme and one unit of 50 students under Self Financing Scheme.
• Candidates with at least 50% marks in the Bachelor's/Master's Degree with at least two school subjects at the graduation level are eligible for admission.
• Admissions are made by M.D.U., Rohtak /CRSU, Jind/ KU Kurukshetra / CDLU Sirsa. Fee Structure : As per University Norms.
• Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC, Handicapped, Women, etc. is as per policy of the University/State Government.