• MENTORSHIP ARRANGEMENT: To provide personal contact with teachers and to facilitate group interaction and peer learning, students are divided into small groups, each group is assigned a mentor who provides academic and professional guidance at the individual and group level. The mentor guides the mentees and counsels them to resolve their problems.
• GUIDANCE AND PLACEMENT CELL :
The College has established guidance and Placement cell to provide educational, vocational and personal guidance to the students. To provide job opportunities to the college students and alumni, the cell along with providing professional guidance, also organizes campus interviews from time to time to get the students placed in various schools.
• DISCIPLINE CELL AND ANTI RAGGING COMMITTEE:
A disciplinary committee and anti ragging committee is constituted to improve discipline in the classrooms and the campus by conducting enquiries on cases of misbehavior and recommending suitable punishment. Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any complaint about ragging (if any) is brought to the notice of the Anti-ragging committee which takes cognizance of the matter and takes immediate action.
• WOMEN CELL: The College has established a Women Cell in the college campus for the women faculty, staff and girl students, to enhance understanding of issues related to women and to make the college campus a safe place for them. With an aim of creating awareness of their rights and duties the cell organizes and participates in seminars, talks and also takes up women's issues and problems. It also provides a platform for women to share their experiences and views regarding their status in the society and to suggest ways to improve and empower themselves. Aiming at intellectual and social upliftment of the female students, the cell stands for facilitating women's empowerment through guest lectures, seminars, awareness programmes, life skill training programmes, entrepreneur training and other welfare activities.
• LEGAL LITERACY CELL: Legal literacy cell was established in the college with an objective to make the students legally literate. The core purpose of this cell is to create legal awareness among young minds and to identify the problems of their fellow citizens in the neighborhood.